26th July 2015, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?

Sir,
Which exams do I need to appear as I am doing 12th PCB and want to study MBBS in Abroad. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Oncology course to MBBS candidate in Abroad? Procedure and entrance exams to get admission?
  2. Entrance exams to study Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  3. Details of entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  4. What is the procedure followed to study MBBS in abroad after 12th?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS in Abroad? List of reputed MBBS colleges in Abroad?
  6. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study Bachelor of Physiotheraphy course in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 79.4% in 12th? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Is it beneficial to study MBBS in Abroad rather than in India?
  9. In which country I should study MBBS? In which entrance exam I have to appear for it?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MBBS with scholarship in Abroad?
  11. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to study MBBS in Abroad?
  12. Eligibility to study MBBS for a candidate who has secured 56% in B.Sc and 47% in 12th?
  13. Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad?
  14. In which country I should study MBBS in Abroad after completing 12th?
  15. Courses available to study in Abroad for 12th Commerce student? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. How to study medicine(MBBS) from abroad? What are the exams to be qualified for the same? what are the colleges available? What are their fee structures?
  17. Medical courses available to study in Graduation for 12th PCB candidate except MBBS?
  18. Can I study MBBS if secured 40% in 12th PCB?
29th July 2015, 08:39 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MBBS in Abroad for 12th PCB candidate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
Which exams do I need to appear as I am doing 12th PCB and want to study MBBS in Abroad. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.
You are doing 12th standard with PCB so you are eligible to do MBBS course in Abroad but you should qualify in GRE exam.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher studies in abroad.

GRE exam doesn't require any percentage marks in GRE exam in 12th standard.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests

Best books for GRE exam:-

1. New GRE 2011-2012: Strategies, Practice, and Review

2. Cracking the New GRE
Published by top GRE instructors at The Princeton Review

3. Barron's New GRE 19th Edition

4. The Official Guide to the GRE revised General Test

5. Barron’s GRE Math Workbook by Blair Madore
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?