22nd September 2015, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Infosys if secured 86% in SSC, 90% in Intermediate and 63% in B.Tech till pre-final semester?

Hello,
I am Riyaz Alam, final year student in B.Tech(CSE) branch. I have got 86% in SSC and 90% in Intermediate. My current B.Tech % is 63% till pre-final semester. Can I get job in Infosys?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Infosys recruitment being a candidate having secured 86% in SSC, 79% in Intermediate and an aggregate of 67% upto 3rd semester of B.Tech?
  2. Job in TCS, Wipro, Infosys while in final year B.Tech IT stream?
  3. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to apply in Infosys if secured 76% till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  5. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  6. What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?
  7. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 80% in 10th, 80%in 12th and 68% in B.E. till 5th semester with one arrear? Maximum number of arrears allowed at Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Is it easy to find a job in core companies for a girl? Should I prefer such kind of job? What would be career growth prospect?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 71% in 10th, 63.42% in 12th and 8.91 CGPA till 4th semester of B.Tech(ECE)?
  11. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?
  12. Can I get job in TCS and IBM if secured 50% in 10th, 79% in Diploma and 74% till 7th semester of B.Tech(IT)?
  13. Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?
  14. Can I get job in Amdocs if secured 62.76% aggregate till B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester?
  15. Can I get job in Infosys if secured 74% in 10th, 59% in Best of 4 of 12th and 7.06 CGPA till 5th semester of B.Tech?
  16. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
  17. Can I face direct HR round in Infosys Off-Campus Drive if secured 90.2% in 10th, 86.67% in 12th and 72.7% till 6th semester of B.Tech?
  18. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
1st October 2015, 08:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys if secured 86% in SSC, 90% in Intermediate and 63% in B.Tech till pre-final semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Riyaz Alam, final year student in B.Tech(CSE) branch. I have got 86% in SSC and 90% in Intermediate. My current B.Tech % is 63% till pre-final semester. Can I get job in Infosys?
As per your B.Tech marks, you are not eligible for Infosys off-campus placement.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Selection process for Infosys recruitment:-

1. Aptitude test
2. Technical interview
3. Personal interview
2nd October 2015, 09:10 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get job in Infosys if secured 86% in SSC, 90% in Intermediate and 63% in B.Tech till pre-final semester?

Yes, definitely you are eligible for getting job in Infosys. The minimum percentage required is throughout 60% i.e SSC 60 %, Intermediate 60% and the same percentage in the B-Tech also.

**Selection Process: The selection process consists of written exam followed by interview. The written exam consist of two papers. The first paper consists of reasoning and numerical ability questions. The question are not calculative but the thing is that you have to think more in the reasoning questions.

After completing paper 1, the paper 2 will be started automatically after 5 minutes break. This paper consists of English section in which the questions are mostly from grammar part.

For Interview
--The most important thing in the interview is that they will definitely ask your project. So you must have know all the details regarding the project and if you able to explain well in the interview. your chances of selection will be more.

So start preparing.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?