7th October 2011, 02:34 AM
eldona

What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?

sir ...i am the student of B.TECH from CSE from G.B.T.U and i have got 77% till 6th semester and now want to get the job in infosys technologies...so please sir advizing me ..what i have to do..what should be my current step for this approach....infosys is my dream company actually...and i want to get the job in it...but i cant get on-campus placement in this company...because it cant come in my college according to some rules of this company...so kindly suggest me for that placement..how can i get the job in infosys offcampus..?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I secure job in Infosys/TCS if secured 49% in 10th standard being a B.Tech(CSE) candidate?
  2. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  3. Job opportunities in Infosys for MCA 3rd semester candidate?
  4. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  5. Procedure to apply for ISRO being a candidate having secured 73% upto 6th semester of B.Tech in CSE?
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys or not? -- [New]
  7. Required eligibility criteria to get job in Infosys for B.Tech CSE candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Job in TCS, Wipro, Accenture and Infosys for a candidate who has secured 60% in 10th, 62% in 12th and pursuing 2nd year of B.Tech(CSE)?
  9. Can I apply for government job after pursuing B.Tech in CSE?
  10. What should I do for pursuing MBA after completion of B.E CSE course?
  11. Can I get a job in IT companies after doing B.E CSE with 75%
  12. Can I get job in DRDO through GATE being a B.Tech(CSE) 6th semester student?
  13. Am I eligible for Infosys off campus placement after scoring 6.88 CGPA in 6th semester?
  14. While in 6th semester CSE which is a better language that is to be taken to get a good job in Java and PHP?
  15. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  16. Companies offering recruitment to a candidate who has secured 85% in 10th, 60% in 12th Science and 82% till 6th semester of B.Tech(Biotechnology)?
  17. Job opportunities in Air India for MCA 6th semester student?
  18. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
7th October 2011, 10:59 AM
jevirsinh

Default Re: What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?

Hello manoj...

Eligibility criteria for infosys as follows...

Eligibility :

-> 60% above in 10th,12th and B.E/B.Tech.

-> No current arrears but upto 2 backlogs are allowed.

-> Good Technical and communication skills

-> Students applied for infosys for the past 6 months and failed are not elligble

Selection Process:

Written Test (Aptitude and English)

HR / Behavioral Interview

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 63 views)
7th October 2011, 03:40 PM
jevirsinh

Default Re: What to do to get a Job in Infosys being a candidate of pursuing 6th semester of B.Tech from CSE?

Hello manoj...

Eligibility criteria for infosys as follows...

Eligibility :

-> 60% above in 10th,12th and B.E/B.Tech.

-> No current arrears but upto 2 backlogs are allowed.

-> Good Technical and communication skills

-> Students applied for infosys for the past 6 months and failed are not elligble

Selection Process:

Written Test (Aptitude and English)

HR / Behavioral Interview

All the Best..
Attached Files
File Type: doc Infosys.doc(36.0 KB, 76 views)
File Type: zip Infosys.zip(121.7 KB, 35 views)
File Type: zip Infosys (1).zip(326.2 KB, 40 views)
8th October 2011, 12:52 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

INFOSYS

Here I am attaching previous years papers of INFOSYS.I Hope it will really help to understand the pattern of examination.

Other than this you should concentrate on Technical and communication skills also.

with regards,
Gaurav
Attached Files
File Type: pdf infosys_placement_papers.pdf(1.08 MB, 192 views)
File Type: pdf infosys3.pdf(22.9 KB, 125 views)
File Type: doc Infosys Interview Puzzles With Answers.doc(27.5 KB, 115 views)
File Type: doc Infosys Test Paper.doc(29.0 KB, 124 views)
16th November 2011, 07:36 PM
tejas

Quote:
Originally Posted by eldona View Post
sir ...i am the student of B.TECH from CSE from G.B.T.U and i have got 77% till 6th semester and now want to get the job in infosys technologies...so please sir advizing me ..what i have to do..what should be my current step for this approach....infosys is my dream company actually...and i want to get the job in it...but i cant get on-campus placement in this company...because it cant come in my college according to some rules of this company...so kindly suggest me for that placement..how can i get the job in infosys offcampus..?
You have got an excellent percentage in your B.Tech and congratulations for that... Considering Infosys, well its very easy for a person to get into it if he/she prepares in the right and smart manner...

You will have 2 sets of papers... 1st would be the Aptitude part consisting of 30 questions and 40 mins... It covers topics like picture series, seating arrangements, syllogism, probability, blood relations, Direction sense etc... Verbal and non-verbal reasoning by RS Agarwal would be more than sufficient for it...This part-1 is very easy to clear...

The 2nd part would be given to you after completion of your 1st part paper... This is the part where most of the candidates do loose... You will have 40 ques with 35 mins...
1) Reading Comprehension-2 passages(10 QNS.)
2)Fill in the blanks
3)Finding the meaning for underlined sentences
4)Choosing Correct Sentence(8QNS.)
Do the comprehension part in the end as it consumes a lot of time... For verbal ability(part-2) you can refer GRE books(or) the best thing would be to refer CAT Material...

Hope you get into your dream company...Best Wishes
2nd April 2014, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is raghu,i have completed my primary and higher primary in rural area and passed with 74.96% in 10th n 77.7 in 12th std but due to some reason i got 2 years back one in pu and another in B.E.but my aggregate in B.E. is 83.6%.... am i eligible to apply for a job in infosys....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?