31st July 2015, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?

Am i eligible to sit in campus placement in Infosys, i have secured 74% in 10th,66% in 12 th and total 64% in b.tech upto my 5th semester and now i am in 6 th semester! Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to attend IBM and Infosys Off-Campus Drives for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th and 70% till 5th semester of B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. Am I eligible to site in campus placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  3. Am I eligible for campus placement in Infosys if I have 70% above marks till B.Tech 2nd year?
  4. Am i eligible to sit for campus placement after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement having 73% in 10th,65% in 12th and 5.99 CGPA till 6th semester in B.Tech?
  6. Am I eligible for campus recruitment of TCS, Infosys, IBM and Satyam having secured 88% in 10th, 87% in 12th and 62% up to 5th semester of my BE?
  7. Eligibility to attend TCS on-campus interview for a candidate who has secured 59% in B.Tech 6th semester?
  8. Am I eligible for Infosys having secured 80% in 10th, 80%in 12th and 68% in B.E. till 5th semester with one arrear? Maximum number of arrears allowed at Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  10. Am I eligible to sit for campus interview of Infosys, HCL and L&T after scoring 73% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 69.9% in B.Tech
  11. Will there be relaxation in TCS placement aggregate cutoff for the upcoming campus placements?
  12. Am I eligible for software MNC companies placements with 59.1% marks in 12th?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placement with less than 50% marks in B.Tech?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for campus placement in Infosys?
  16. Am I eligible to attend open campus placements after completion of B.E 5th semester?
  17. Eligibility for placement in Infosys placement?
  18. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
31st July 2015, 08:38 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?

Infosys Eligibility Criteria: You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate throughout their career. The maximum of two years of gap in studies is allowed with valid reason. No active backlogs are allowed.

Coming to query, you have a good percentage in your 10th and 12th. So, try to secure more marks in your b.tech, then definitely you are eligible to apply for Infosys campus interview. You must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate to apply for Infosys.
31st July 2015, 01:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to sit in campus placement for Infosys if I have 60% above marks in 10th, 12th and UG till 5th semester?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Am i eligible to sit in campus placement in Infosys, i have secured 74% in 10th,66% in 12 th and total 64% in b.tech upto my 5th semester and now i am in 6 th semester! Can someone please give me the answer on this as soon as possible?

Thanks!
If you have secured 65% marks till 7th semester then you are eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Eligibility criteria for Infosys off-campus placement:-

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys is 65%.

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.
31st July 2015, 04:35 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thanks!
If you have scored 65% in 10th, +2 and B.Tech all semesters then you have bright chance or if you satisfy any two of the above also you can appear for the interview. The aspirant has to contact Infosys through their website. There is no other way. The website address is www.infosys.com/careers/.
The aspirant has to login and provide the educational and other details in the login given to them. If eligible will get a call or mail for an interview which consists of aptitude test, technical interview and HR interview. Best of luck for your future.
31st July 2015, 07:36 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Thanks!
Yeah you are eligible for applying for campus placement for Infosys which is a leading Multi National company. To be eligible for Infosys placement the eligibility needed is you should have secured 60% throughout in your academics which means in your respected 10th, 12th and you degree.

The thing about Infosys is that you should not have any backlog at the time of appearing for campus placement because you will be regarded ineligible according to the eligibility standards.

If you satisfy these criteria then you are eligible for TCS campus placement.
31st July 2015, 11:40 PM
pointer01

Yes you will be eligible for infosys if you secured 65% in B.Tech. As its eligibility for the infosys is-

1-60% in 10th.
2-60% in 12th.
3-65% in B.tech till the current semester without any current backlogs.
4th August 2015, 11:22 PM
guru rama Hruday

60% in your ssc and intermediate
65% btech without any errors
Selection procedure quite tough so prepare tough and go through INDIABIX for all kind of information
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?