22nd September 2015, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?

Hello,
I am Chartered Accountant and also completed my Post Graduation in Commerce stream. I have worked experience of 3 years. I want to do PhD in Commerce but I don't have any information about the same. Can you please provide me the all the useful information in this regard. Thank You!

Related Questions:
  1. Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?
  2. List of universities which offer MS to M.Des postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience? Detailed procedure of admission?
  3. List of universities which offer PhD in Management course to MBA postgraduate who has work experience?
  4. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  5. How may I do postgraduate studies in New Jursy or New York? How may I do a suitable job after completing the course?
  6. Institutes which consider 2 years of Work experience and minimum cutoff for these institutes considering the work experience?
  7. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  8. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get any benefit to study MS in USA having a work experience?
  10. Changing job after 6 years of work experience for Onsite opportunities?
  11. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College? -- [New]
  12. How to find a job after passing PG in Law with 5 years experience as Advocate?
  13. After law with 2 years of work experience I am eligible for which stage? Details of the fee structure? What is the new syllabus?
  14. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  15. How can I do Ph.D in Law by distance mode in India?
  16. Possibility to study M.Com for 39 years old candidate who has 17 years of work experience?
  17. Pursing B.Ed Degree with 10 years MNC work experience?
  18. Work experience is good for MS in USA?
27th May 2016, 11:57 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of PhD(Commerce) course for a postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am Chartered Accountant and also completed my Post Graduation in Commerce stream. I have worked experience of 3 years. I want to do PhD in Commerce but I don't have any information about the same. Can you please provide me the all the useful information in this regard. Thank You!
The aspirant can do PhD in Commerce with M.Com qualification with 3 years of work experience in various universities in India. The eligibility to do PhD in Commerce is a pass in Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognised university. The aspirant has to appear for an entrance examination and interview for the admission. You have to contact the university commerce department for more details. You have to prepare a brief presentation of your research topic. The PhD in Commerce is available in the following universities;
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?