27th December 2014, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure in NEET-UG at Gujarat?

Hello
I am a student of gujarat.
I am going to give neet ug
Please tell me in which medium
neet selected in gujarat???????

Related Questions:
  1. What is the admission procedure for MBBS in Gujarat
  2. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  3. Is there NEET for Gujarat? I am studying in class 12th
  4. Whether the selection procedure will be difficult if AFMC recruits from NEET?
  5. What is the direct TYSP selection procedure in Gujarat?
  6. Will medical colleges of Gujarat take admission through NEET or will it take admission through own CET exam? Is there any exam center in Delhi for the same?
  7. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  8. Pilot training courses after 12th standard: colleges in Gujarat? Selection criteria? Entrance exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Availability of NEET forms? Payment procedure and courier?
  10. Admission in Gujarat for M.Pharm? Information about Gujarat Entrance Exam? Procedure for M.Pharm in Gujarat?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Karnataka Medical College for a domicile student who has secured 10613 rank in NEET-UG?
  12. What is the procedure to do BOE in Gujarat after completing diploma in Mechanical with 1 year experience in Operation Department in Powerplant in Gujarat?
  13. What are the procedures and eligibility criteria to take admission in colleges of Gujarat for BBA course?
  14. What is the admission procedure in GUJCET for CBSE students born in Gujarat?
  15. Number of Medical seats available in Gujarat for general CBSE students through NEET and GUJ-CET? How Medical Colleges calculate marks for admission?
  16. Will WBJEE be replaced by all India Medical Entrance Exam? What is the new syllabus of it?
  17. Procedure to get approved for university in Gujarat?
  18. Where to get application form for AFMC Exam?
31st December 2014, 06:41 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure in NEET-UG at Gujarat?

National Eligibility cum Entrance test is Organised by Central Board of Secondary education every year to give MBBS/BDS admissions for the Higher Secondary education students.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

* The Candidate should have passed or should be expecting to pass any one of the Qualifying examinations equivalent to 12th Standard exam with 50% (General), 40% (SC/ST), 45% (PH) aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-Technology.

For Candidates From Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal who seek admission under the Respective state quotas can write NEET-UG in their Regional Language: Telugu, Assamese, Gujarati, Marathi, Tamil and Bengali.

The Question Paper Option (Language) has to be filled in While filling in the application form. Options once chosen cannot be changed later under any circumstances.

As you are from Gujarat state choose your medium as Gujarati.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?