26th September 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?

Hi,

i am a diploma in electrical engineering candidate. I complete my diploma engineering with 83.6%. I have no work experience, so i am a fresher candidate. Please send me the list of core company of electrical in india which are recruit fresher candidate. Please send me my job is urjent.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes in Pune which offer Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 12th MCVC Electrical student? Minimum marks required in 12th for study Diploma program?
  2. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  3. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering?
  4. List of electrical engineering companies and engineering consultancy companies in Ahmedabad? I have completed B.E in Electrical from Gujarat Technological University
  5. List of companies in which I can apply for job after passing electrical and electronics engineering with 55% marks?
  6. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad and India with contact details? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get a job after completion of my diploma course in electrical engineering?
  8. List of Electrical companies which offer recruitment to B.Tech(EEE) graduate in Hyderabad
  9. How may I switch into core from IT sector job in Chennai? I have done chemical engineering
  10. Can I get good Job in Electrical Companies in India having passed 10th and 12th class with Distinction and an aggregate of 59.73% in B.Tech with EEE?
  11. List of Electrical Companies in Hyderabad with their contact details?
  12. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  13. Job Opportunities after the completion of Diploma in B.Tech in Electrical Engineering?
  14. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  15. What are the Job Opportunities for me in Electrical Companies being a candidate having scored 81.44% in 10th, 59.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 60% in BE with EEE?
  16. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  17. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  18. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
26th September 2015, 10:39 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: List of electrical based companies in India to get job right after completion of diploma in electrical engineering with 83% marks?

After completing Diploma in Electrical, you have very vast scope for the job in private and government sectors.

JOB OPPORTUNITY AFTER DIPLOMA IN ELECTRICAL

** Doordarshan kendras
** Air lines
** Electricity Departments
** NTPC
** BHEL
** Railways
** BSNL
** BEL,
** Coal India,
** HPCL,
** EIL,
** BPCL,
** Mazagon Dock,
** MECON,
** NACL,
** NLC,
** NMDC,
** SAIL,
** IOCL,
** ONGC,
** Power Grid,
** Railtel,
** RITES.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?