2nd March 2012, 09:47 AM
roshank2012

Available Job Opportunities for the candidates of MBA in Finance in public sector and private sector?

what kinds of jobs are available recently for mba finance in public sectors and provate sectors

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities in any Public Sector or Indian Navy after completion of MBA with Finance?
  2. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  3. How much package can I get after passing Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job after completion of B.Sc Botany from Pune University?
  5. How to get a job in finance sector? I have done MBA in finance sector
  6. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  7. What are the various private and government sector jobs available for M.Sc in Zoology students?
  8. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  9. What to do after completing B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation with 60%?
  10. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  11. What shall I do having secured less than 40% in B.Com?
  12. What are the opportunities available for B.Sc Medical Biochemistry in both private and public sector?
  13. Best government colleges in Delhi which have the best faculty along with good placements? What is the fee structure?
  14. Will backlogs be any problem for me to get jobs in private and public sector? Which coaching should I join for Public Sector jobs?
  15. What type of jobs will I get after doing BSc physics
  16. Job opportunities after MBA HR?
  17. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector? -- [New]
  18. In which fields can Agricultural Engineers apply for jobs after completing B.Tech?
24th June 2012, 02:17 PM
sharmila mani

Default Re: Available Job Opportunities for the candidates of MBA in Finance in public sector and private sector?

For govt. sectors you have to seat for some examinations like:
1.WBCS
2.IFBI
3.CAIIB
4.RBI ENTRANCE
5.IAS
6.IFS
and you can also seat for some govt. engineering sectors for being appointed in managerial dept. also you can go for further specialization by getting JRF and pursuing Phd and during that time you will get scholarship around 12500 per month.
or you can join in some pvt. sectors as in managerial posts:
1.IBM
2.WIPRO
3.TATA STEEL
4.ASHOKE LAYLAND
5.COGNIZANT

you have lot of jobs in finance , marketting and human resource.
some of jobs list
HLL Lifecare Limited
The Repatriates Co-operative Finance and Development Bank Ltd. (Repco)
National Small Industries Corporation Limited (NSIC)
Visakhaparnam steel plant (Vizag Steel)
Center for Development of Advance Computing (CDAC)
Rajasthan Electronics & Instruments Limited (REIL)
barath dynamic limited(A Govt of INDIA Enterprise)
National Dairy Development Board (NDDB)
barath sanchar nigam limited(BSNL)
management trainee
marketing lecturer
area sales manager
marketing manager

and many more you have in private sector also

all the best.............
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?