16th April 2015, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?

Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction? Will I be eligible for applying or not? Can you please provide me the complete details which are required to be followed for the same? I am awaiting to get the information soon as possible from you all and then move forward. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in computer engineering
  2. How can I join Air Force after completion of Diploma in IT with 60% of marks?
  3. What should I do to join Air force after completion of my B.Com? What are the posts available in Air force for commerce students? What are the entrance exam I should write for that post?
  4. Am I eligible to join Indian Air Force being a candidate pursuing 3rd semester in BE IT after completion of Diploma?
  5. What can I do to join Indian Air Force after Diploma engineering?
  6. Can I join Indian Air Force after completion of Diploma in EC?
  7. How can I join Indian Air Force after Diploma Engineering?
  8. How can I join Indian Army, Navy or Air Force after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  9. How to become a Pilot in Indian Air Force? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How should I join Indian Air Force? What is the procedure?
  11. How can I join Air Force and Navy after completion of 3 year Diploma in ECE?
  12. Can I join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Maths?
  13. Can I join Army, Air Force and Navy after completion of 12th Class in Commerce stream?
  14. How to join Air Force after completing diploma in electronics and communication?
  15. Can I join Indian Air Force after passing diploma? In which force can I join? What is the date of the entrance?
  16. How is it possible to join Air Force after Diploma?
  17. How to join Air Force, Navy and Army after completion of 12th Class with Commerce?
  18. Required Eligibility criteria to join Air Force after completion of B.Tech in ECE stream?
17th April 2015, 12:09 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?

Yes of course, you are eligible to apply for Indian Air Force after completing diploma course. You can join Indian Air Force through Airman in Group X Technical. Let see the eligibility criteria to apply for this examination. You can expect the notification in the month of April / May in the official website of Indian Air Force.

Applicant should have completed intermediate with Mathematics, Physics and English from a recognized School or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate OR the applicant should have completed diploma course from a recognized institution or equivalent qualification with 50% marks in aggregate. Applicant age should be between 17 years to 20 years. Upper age limits is applicable for reserved categories.
17th April 2015, 09:54 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I join Air Force after completion of E&C diploma course with distinction? Will I be eligible for applying or not? Can you please provide me the complete details which are required to be followed for the same? I am awaiting to get the information soon as possible from you all and then move forward. Thank you.

Indian Air Force is one of the defence forces of India and the way to join in this force is by writing the entrance exam for it and they can be applied based on the qualification which you possess.

Having completed Diploma in E&C you are eligible for joining in Indian Air force by applying for NDA Exam. This exam is conducted by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) and is held every year.

The eligibility needed are :

-> Candidate should have a citizenship in India

-> Candidate appearing should be a unmarried male candidate.

-> Age limit needed is 16 1/2-19 1/2 years.

-> Educational qualification needed for the exam is completed +2 from a recognized school board with physics and mathematics as subjects.

-> Candidate need to be physically fit.

Diploma has the same value like +2, which makes you eligible as per educational qualification needed. Check whether you satisfy all these criteria then you can apply for NDA Exam and can be done in 2 ways :
  1. ONLINE
  2. OFFLINE
19th April 2015, 01:07 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you are eligible for Indian Air Force exam after completion of diploma degree through NDA exam.

NDA stands for National Defence Service exam. NDA Examination is conducted for 3 wings-Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

The candidates who have completed the 12th standard from a recognized board or equivalent exam are eligible for NDA exam. Final year of 12th standard candidate are eligible for NDA exam.

Your age should be in between to 16.5 years to 19 years. There is no age relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
20th April 2017, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

Can I join air force after completion of cs (computer science) diploma course with distinction? Will I be eligible for applying or not? Can you please provide me the details which are required to be followed for the same. I am waiting to get the information soon as possible from you ..Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?