27th September 2015, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies?

Sir/Mam,
I am a student of b-tech 3rd yr EEE and my question is what is the min cgpa required for apply summer internship.? Can you please give me the minimum eligibility criteria which we need to have to ensure that we will be able to do the internship?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get an internship in Tata Motors? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required?
  2. Why companies not replying for me for internship programme? List of companies offering HR summer internship?
  3. Detailed information about the companies with eligibility criteria which offers Summer Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 5th semester student?
  4. Minimum CGPA to do internship in good companies?
  5. List of core companies in Hyderabad that offer 2 months(or less) summer internship for ECE students? How to apply for the summer internship in these companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of Companies offering Summer Internship for EEE candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing summer internship in companies?
  8. List of Core Companies offering 2 months Summer Internships for Mechanical candidates? How to apply for Summer Internship in these Companies?
  9. Companies which give summer internship? How to apply for them?
  10. List of ECE based companies in Jaipur to do summer internship?
  11. Minimum CGPA required to become eligible for Mechanical Core Companies?
  12. Companies offering summer internship in Software Development?
  13. Companies which give summer internship for MBA HR student?
  14. Procedure and fee to be paid for summer internship in BEL?
  15. Where can I get summer internship for maximum 2 months? List of the companies in Mumbai?
  16. How to do summer internship? Which core companies are giving summer internship?
  17. List of best companies to do summer internship while doing B.Tech 3rd year?
  18. Minimum CGPA required in B.Tech to apply for job in Samsung, Infineon, Ericsson, Texas and National Instruments?
28th September 2015, 10:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum CGPA criteria required for doing summer internship in companies?

There is no minimum CGPA as such which will make you eligible for summer internship. However, for institutes where companies come for recruiting interns do have minimum CGPA criteria based on the company. It is usually decided by the company. Hence the higher CGPA under your belt, the stronger position will your be in the selection process. Apart from CGPA companies also conduct written tests and interview for final selection; thus you need to do well in them especially interview to get the opportunity. Otherwise you need to try for the internship opportunity through referral of senior employees in the concerned company. Usually a CGPA of 7 and above is enough for getting internship opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?