8th September 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

How to get an internship in Tata Motors? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required?

Hello Sir,

I want to do an summer internship in your reputed company.I have cgpa of 8.82 and current 5th semester gpa of 9.92. Sir, it would be very heplful in shaping up my career if you help me out with the required procedures.Thank You!

7th September 2017, 03:34 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get an internship in Tata Motors? What is the minimum eligibility criteria required?

In order to apply for internship in Tata Motors, you should have completed 2nd year of your bachelor's degree course. You should have scored minimum 60% marks throughout your career. You must have good computer knowledge and should not have any pending backlogs with not more than 2 years of educational gap.

You have to visit the official website of Tata Motors and fill up the internship application form. Get a permission letter from the training and placement cell of your college and send it within your resume to the HOD of the company.

Now you have to keep in touch with the company's HR department as they can call you anytime to complete the further steps of training.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?