29th September 2015, 12:56 AM
Unregistered

Will companies coming in for campus interview look for history of arrears as eligibility criteria?

Sir/Mam,

I have one arrear in FEA... except that paper I cleared all the paper... I have confidence to I will clear that paper in next semester... my question is whether the campus interview , they look for no history of arrears???

29th September 2015, 07:25 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will companies coming in for campus interview look for history of arrears as eligibility criteria?

The general eligibility criteria that any company demand for candidate's is that the candidate must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in all his academics.

Some of the reputed and top MNC's will demand the candidate that there should be no active arrears.

Besides there were companies will not ask for pending arrears.

Even if you have arrears you can attend the interview and make sure that one must clear the arrears before placing in job.
29th September 2015, 09:59 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will companies coming in for campus interview look for history of arrears as eligibility criteria?

No, usually companies do not look for history of arrears. Most of the companies do not take into account the history of arrears of any student, they do not ask for such information. However, as per the eligibility criteria of most of the companies, you should not have any active backlogs at the time of recruitment process or at the time of joining. If you clear your backlog before the recruitment process, you will definitely be eligible for most of the companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?