30th September 2015, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

How the Finance and Account Management field good from career prespectives?

I am looking for a course which can help me make good career. So i need to know about the Finance and Account Management course and how it is good?

11th December 2015, 12:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How the Finance and Account Management field good from career prespectives?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am looking for a course which can help me make good career. So i need to know about the Finance and Account Management course and how it is good?
Since, there is a huge development in Financial sectors, so there is good scope available for those who have completed Finance and Account Management related course. You can apply for the Bachelor degree in Finance and Account Management. Those who have completed their 12th standard can take admission in any college, but it should be approved by UGC. Because, you will not get preference at the time of finding jobs. if you have completed graduation from any unapproved college. Once, after completing a Bachelor Degree in Finance and Account Management you can apply for the Higher Degree course, like MBA, or You can find the job opportunity in Mutual funds, KPOs, Broking firms, Analyst - Equity, Financial planner etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?