11th June 2014, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

What field should being weak in Accounting and Finance?

Hey!! My name is MJ Baba and i am a student of BBA(Final Year).
And i have approached you to help me sort out the confusion of choosing a field(Area) i should work in. This problem has arisen because of not having a specialization. As per my skill set i good at communicating, motivating and pursuing. My weakest point is accounting and finance. So please help me in shaping up my career.
Thank you

11th July 2014, 02:54 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What field should being weak in Accounting and Finance?

Please make a note of it.

In order to get a job or in order to get success in your professional career, you should be strong enough in subject knowledge and communication skills.

As you said, only communication skills will not fetch you the right job.

As your highest qualification is BBA, if you want to go for higher studies opt for MBA course in any of the following specializations.

MBA in Finance
MBA in Accounting
MBA in International Business
MBA in Entrepreneurship Management
MBA in Risk Management
MBA in Marketing Management
MBA in Human Resource Management

Both the areas of Accounting and Finance will be having good career scope for the candidates.

My sincere suggestion is choose one of the area between them as per your interest and get good subject knowledge.

At fresher level, if you are good at basics, you can get the job easily. Please try to be strong enough in fundamentals.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?