8th November 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CLAT after Graduation in English?

I am doing graduation in english. I want to study Law. I didn't took any kind of preparation for CLAT till now. I just want to know how to prepare for that?

10th November 2015, 05:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to prepare for CLAT after Graduation in English?

It all depends on your situation and you have to plan according to it. First of all get the syllabus kg CLAT for post graduation course admission. There are many books available which will tell you the kind of questions you will face in the exam.

Some people prepare on their own through study material from best sources. Get some good books and if possible buy some mock tests online to test yourself.
10th November 2015, 10:11 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an entrance exam through which the candidates are admitted to various undergraduate and post graduate courses.

The preparation and the strategies are mentioned below.

PREPARATION TIPS :

* Read Newspapers regularly in order to cover the General awareness section.

* Reading newspapers not only enables the candidates to know about in and around the world but also improves the English fluency.

* Practice more number of previous papers to know the pattern of the exam paper.

* As the time factor is main, write more number of mock tests.

* Writing mock test will show the candidates knowledge on the topics i.e., Self Assessment.

* Follow one reference book for the clarification of doubts in the topics.

* Keep a separate notes/ formula book which will be used at the time of revision.

* Plan your schedule according and stick to the plan.
11th December 2015, 01:21 AM
chetankonde943

Hello,

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test is an all India entrance exam for admission to LLB and LLM Courses.

Eligibility For CLAT:-
Education Qualification for CLAT exam:-
>> To apply for the CLAT examination candidate should be 10+2
>> Pass with a minimum of 55% marks.
>> For the reserve category candidates such as SC / ST / OBC
45% is required.
AGE for CLAT exam:-
>>Age Limit: Maximum age 20 years. (22 years for SC/ST)

Preparation Tips :
>>For Best Preparation of CLAT Exam in My Opinion you Should Join Coaching Class.Coaching Class Provides you Study Materials for Best preparation.
>>Coaching Class is best way for Preparation of CLAT.
>>You can also Take Help from Best Guide Books & Previous years question Papers.

Syllabus for CLAT LLB:-
** English including Comprehension: 40 Marks
** General Knowledge/Current Affairs: 50 Marks
** Elementary Mathematics: 20 Marks (Numerical ability)
** Legal Awareness: 45 Marks
** Logical Reasoning: 45 Marks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?