14th June 2010, 02:35 AM
chungi

MANET vs RL, which one is better Institute for BSc in Nautical Science?

between manet and rl institute which one is the best for bsc in nautical sc

Related Questions:
  1. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  2. Criteria to pursue Diploma in Nautical Science? Do i need to pursue B.Sc. after Diploma completion? -- [New]
  3. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  4. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  5. Books to be referred to prepare for IIT JEE? I have passed 9th class
  6. Best idea for my future study being a candidate having secured 50% in 10+2 PCM and interested in doing Job in Tata Motors?
  7. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  8. Diploma holder can do B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  9. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
  10. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  11. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  12. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  13. Will there be any opportunity for me in Indian Navy after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  14. How to join BSc Nautical Science and Diploma in Nautical Science with sponsorship?
  15. Is it a good choice to pursue B.Sc(Nautical science) from a Private college approved by DGS?
  16. What is the salary structure of Merchant Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  18. How to get sponsorship for BSc(Nautical Science) or DNS(Diploma in Nautical Science) for studying abroad?
14th June 2010, 09:32 AM
varunsingh753

Default Re: MANET vs RL, which one is better Institute for BSc in Nautical Science?

manet is good as its academics & teaching staff is good
14th June 2010, 10:18 AM
compaq123
Senior Member+

Default Re: MANET vs RL, which one is better Institute for BSc in Nautical Science?

i think both are best but one think is that manet is the best for you in bsc nautical science.
14th June 2010, 07:35 PM
lonelyryan

dear freind no doubt that both the institutes manet and rl are one of the best.........but if you want to do bsc in natural science then rl is better option ......
2nd July 2010, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between nautical science and nautical technology...which is better?
23rd July 2010, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

is tolani marimtime institute the best in india for marine engg?
28th March 2011, 12:47 AM
Mayank Shekhar

Dear,
Both are one of the best colleges but looking at your requirements I think Rl will be better for you.
Thanks.
All the best.
12th April 2011, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

pls nobody can join to R.L.institutions ,because there is no placement here ,the management and principal have suck ur parents blood(money).no healthy food here only vegetarian.no laptops cellphones allowed, if they will catch u with cell phones they put fine 15000 that is very FINE institutions.they do not take care about u r carrier ,their only aim is to suck u r money.no more holidays even saturday,be careful current Iyr NT boys reduced from 120 to 43,because of no placement.
12th April 2011, 11:49 AM
marinenewjoin

pls nobody can join to R.L.institutions ,because there is no placement
here ,the management and principal have suck ur parents
blood(money).no healthy food here only vegetarian.no laptops
cellphones allowed, if they will catch u with cell phones they put
fine 15000 that is very FINE institutions.they do not take care about
u r carrier ,their only aim is to suck u r money.no more holidays even
saturday,be careful current Iyr NT boys reduced from 120 to 43,because
of no placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?