1st October 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?

Hi Everyone,
I have just completed my post graduation i.e M.Tech in CSE and interested in continuing my research through PhD from Abroad. Can anyone tell me how could I possibly join any university in Abroad and scholarship procedure as studies out there are very costly?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  2. Can I get free scholarship to study PhD being a MA postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  4. Scholarships available to study MS in Abroad for MCA postgraduate?
  5. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  6. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  7. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  10. Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?
  11. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  12. How can I study PhD with scholarship in Abroad if pursuing Post Graduation in Statistics?
  13. Can I study PhD in Earth Science/Geology with scholarship in Abroad if completed M.Sc(Applied Geology) with 7.67 CGPA?
  14. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  15. How can I study PhD in English in Abroad being M.Phil postgraduate?
  16. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Organic Chemistry) postgraduate?
  17. Scholarship or any kind of financial aid to apply for PhD in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Criteria other than GRE for PhD in USA with scholarship? PhD from Abroad is valid in India?
1st March 2018, 04:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Everyone,
I have just completed my post graduation i.e M.Tech in CSE and interested in continuing my research through PhD from Abroad. Can anyone tell me how could I possibly join any university in Abroad and scholarship procedure as studies out there are very costly?

Candidates after completion of computer science post graduation degree with good academic scores can apply for the PhD in abroad universities. They have to clear the English proficiency test like IELTS or TOEFL and GRE for taking admission to the PhD in abroad countries. Candidates are admitted to the PhD program on the basis of GRE score and academic scores. Some universities conduct interviews over the telephone or Skype before admission. They have to submit the research proposal at the time of interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?