25th August 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Bangalore for M.Tech(Power Electronics) 3rd semester student?

Sir,
I am Earesh, pursuing M.Tech 3rd semester in Power Electronics, studying in PESIT college Bangalore. I wanted to know how to get the Internship? Means what is the procedure for applying in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in HAL, India for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in HAL, BHEL or BEL of Bangalore campus for B.E.(ECE) 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IISC, Bangalore to B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  4. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(ECE) 2nd year student in Bangalore?
  5. List of companies offering 1 month Winter Internship in Bangalore for B.E.(CSE) 3rd year student? Procedure to apply?
  6. Procedure to apply for 2 weeks Summer Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  7. Internship for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 5th semester student in Bangalore?
  8. Companies offering Internship for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student in Bangalore? Procedure to apply?
  9. Companies offering 5-6 months Internship programme in Bangalore for B.Tech(CSE) 4th semester student? Procedure to apply for it?
  10. How to apply for summer internship in BHEL being 3rd semester EEE student?
  11. What is the procedure to apply for internship?
  12. What is the procedure for summer internship in BHEL? I am a 3rd semester student of B.Tech electrical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Name of companies offering intership for B.E ECE 3rd year students? Procedure for getting in the company?
  14. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in BEL, Bangalore for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd semester student? Last date of application?
  15. Procedure to apply for Internship in Bosch, Bangalore for B.E.(Mechatronics) 6th semester student?
  16. What is the procedure to follow to apply for summer internship in BHEL?
  17. Procedure to apply for internship in BHEL Bangalore? I am a student of 2nd year
  18. Can I get stipend to do Internship in IIT, Delhi being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd semester student? Procedure to apply and selection criteria?
10th September 2015, 02:18 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Bangalore for M.Tech(Power Electronics) 3rd semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Earesh, pursuing M.Tech 3rd semester in Power Electronics, studying in PESIT college Bangalore. I wanted to know how to get the Internship? Means what is the procedure for applying in Bangalore?
For application procedure you should contact to below given address for internship.

1. Hassan Thermal Power Limited, S No 1,1st Floor,Public Utility Building(NSCB)
Mahatma Gandhi Road, Shanthala Nagar, Ashok Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka

2. Texol Thermal Tecnologies, 85, 10th Cross, Nanjappa Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka, Phone: 080 2838 5068

3. Thermal Systems Hyderabad Private Limited, Address: Apurupa Township,, Suraram, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055, Phone:040 2309 1801

4. Thermal India Limited, Apurupa Township,, Suraram, Hyderabad, Telangana 500055
Phone: 040 2309 1801
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?