2nd October 2015, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

How to get the internship for a month while doing 3r year B.E Electronics?

Hello sir/madam....
Iam Swarna latha doing B.E 3rd year in Medical electronics branch....i have my semester holidays till february..so i would like to do internship in a company related to my branch....please tell me where can i do my internship for one month..

Related Questions:
  1. How may I do internship for one month in any core companies? I'm in B.Tech(electrical and electronics) 3rd year -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to get the internship for a month while doing 3r year B.E Electronics? -- [New]
  3. List of companies which are available to give 1 month internship for Electronics and Communication students?
  4. How can an Electronics and telecommunication student of 2nd year, do 1 month internship in Mumbai?
  5. Which are some of the good electronics or telecommunication in Pune? Where can I apply for Internship? I am doing my 3rd year B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication
  6. List of companies offering 1 month Internship to B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Allahabad?
  7. Companies offering 1 month Internship related to Electronics for B.E.(Electronics Engineering) student in Kolkata?
  8. Can I do internship for one month while doing 1st year Computer Science and Engineering?
  9. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  10. What is the procedure to be followed for doing internship in one month?
  11. Is there 1 month summer internship available in Jamshedpur? Requirements needed for internship?
  12. Which are the internship programs available for 3rd year electronics and communication engineering students during the month of may? Procedure to apply for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Internship in company related to Medical Electronics branch?
  14. How to do 6 months internship? I am a 3rd year student of electronics and communication
  15. How many companies are there in Mumbai providing internship for a period of 1 month?
  16. Internship for 1 month in Bangalore/Kolkata for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  17. List of companies providing internship in Mumbai for computer science students? I'm in B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year
  18. Best Electronics company in Rajasthan who offer one month Summer Internship programme for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
18th August 2017, 05:53 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get the internship for a month while doing 3r year B.E Electronics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir/madam....
Iam Swarna latha doing B.E 3rd year in Medical electronics branch....i have my semester holidays till february..so i would like to do internship in a company related to my branch....please tell me where can i do my internship for one month..

To get an internship for a month while studying 3rd year B.E. Electronics, students have to contact their college training and placement cell. They can also apply for internships online or employee referrals. For some organizations, students can apply online for internships. They have to provide necessary documents like a resume, no objection certificate along with covering letter. Interns are shortlisted based on merit and interview. Some companies provide stipend for interns. Many companies offer internships, students based on employee referral.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?