30th July 2013, 12:30 AM
stylisyeswanth

How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?

how to join B.TECH 2nd year mechanical engineering in andhara university.after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering .There is any entrance examination is their .how to apply the examination .please tell me the details of the above questions sir.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between ECT and LEET? Through LEET how can I get admission in B.Tech 2nd year after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Whether LEET is state level entrance exam?
  2. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  3. Can I join the direct 2nd year in Aeronautical Engineering after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get admission in 2nd year Aeronautical after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How to join ISRO after doing B.E Mechanical engineering? I am in 2nd year
  6. How to join Air Force after completion of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which Entrance Exams should I appear for this?
  7. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Internship or training programme for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering 2nd year pursuing candidate?
  9. Is NDA entrance exam hard to crack? What is the procedure to crack the exam?
  10. Will there be any criteria to join IAF after completion of Graduation being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year BE in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. How to apply for internship in DRDO Hyderabad in Mechanical engineering branch? Where to get application form? -- [New]
  12. Which are the upcoming sectors in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. How to join marine engineering after studying B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  14. What are the opportunities after completion of B.Tech? I am studying B.Tech 2nd year
  15. In which exam do I need to appear for doing masters in Germany after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  16. Can I join Indian Army after studying B.E final year in mechanical engineering
  17. Can I join Army, Navy or Air Force after passing 2nd year Mechanical engineering?
  18. How to join internship job after completing B.Tech 2nd year in mechanical?
30th July 2013, 08:21 AM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?

Hi,

LEET stand for Lateral Entry Entrance Test

- LEET exam is for the diploma students who want to join in engineering

Eligibility :

- You should have at least a 60% in Diploma.

- Maximum age limit is of 28 years.

- You must not have any backlogs left in Diploma.

Exam pattern of LEET Exam :

There will be two papers as per details given below:

Paper I General

Paper II Professional

Duration of test : 180 minutes (150 Questions)

All the best.................
13th May 2014, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to join B.Tech 2nd year mechanical engineering in AP after completion of mechanical engineering?

NARENDRA PRATAP SINGH S/O KASHI RAM CIVIL ENGG. DIPLOMA PASSED 2013 MUJHE B.TECH CIVIL SE KARNA HAI GARNRI SE PASSED HO JAYEGE SIR PLEASE HEALP ME
8th October 2020, 06:54 AM
Unregistered

After completing 2nd year my civil engineering can i apply government job like SSC. ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?