3rd January 2016, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply in private banks for job on the basis of Diploma in Computer Hardware?

Hi sir,

I have completed my Diploma course in Computer hardware. Now i want to apply for job in private banks. So i want to know can i apply there on my diploma qualification basis?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the Computer courses available to get job in Private Banks on 12th basis?
  2. Whether Computer Hardware Diploma enough for Loco Pilot jobs?
  3. Is it possible to get computer hardware and networking job in government sector?
  4. B.E after TYBCOM and Diploma in Computer Hardware and Networking? Any other course?
  5. Can I do open diploma in computer hardware and network while working?
  6. What is the difference between nationalized and private sector bank? Which job would be better?
  7. Diploma in computer hardware and networking at any ITC or Indian university?
  8. Is there any job in bank on Diploma basis?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for B.Tech(CSE) if completed 3 years diploma in Hardware & Networking program?
  10. How to do diploma in computer hardware and networking after completing HSc?
  11. How to get into Banking sector after BE in Computer Science preferably private reputed banks?
  12. What can i do after Diploma in Hardware and Networking except BA?
  13. How to get job in private banks? List of vacancies in banks of Gujarat?
  14. How can I get a job in India Banks after completing 3 years diploma in computer application from GMTI, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
  15. Can I do BSc or B.Tech computers after doing 1 year diploma course in Computer Hardware and Networking and passing intermediate 5 years back in commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Should I go for diploma course in Computer Hardware after Secondary?
  17. Any private job after completion of Diploma engineering?
  18. What job can I get after computer hardware and networking course? Best institutes in East Delhi
4th January 2016, 11:07 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply in private banks for job on the basis of Diploma in Computer Hardware?

No, you cannot apply for Banking related jobs with just Diploma as an educational qualification. Yes, you are not eligible to apply for Banking jobs since you did not meet the required eligibility criteria. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible is "Graduate Degree" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. Since, Diploma course is not equivalent to Graduate Degree, I am once again sorry to say that you are not eligible with Diploma qualification. To make sure, you are eligible to apply for this banking related recruitments, you need to first complete Graduation. So I suggest you to pursue Graduate Degree in order to be eligible for Banking Examinations and Recruitments.
5th January 2016, 02:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i apply in private banks for job on the basis of Diploma in Computer Hardware?

Yes, definitely you can apply in private banks after completion of your computer course if you are skilled and have good performance.

You can apply as :

Computer Hardwarer
Computer Technician
Computer Operator etc.
6th January 2016, 12:49 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir,

I have completed my Diploma course in Computer hardware. Now i want to apply for job in private banks. So i want to know can i apply there on my diploma qualification basis?
Sorry that you are not eligible for Private Bank job with Diploma qualification. It is mandatory the candidate must complete Graduation or its equivalent qualification with not less than 60% of marks from a recognized university. Apart from the educational qualification the candidate must have good communication and computer knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?