3rd October 2015, 03:45 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do training in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

I am doing bsc Hm 2nd yr i want training of 6 month in abroad pls sir tell me what should i do for this...? Can someone please guide me with the information on the same? What should I do now to ensure that I will get the training in abroad?

13th October 2015, 01:17 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do training in abroad after completion of B.Sc course?

You need reference to get a training Abroad. You have not mentioned anything specifically as to what is the sector in which you are seeking training.
You have also not mentioned your specialization in your course of B.Sc.
So it is very tough to say everything without details.
You will require reference which is a must irrespective of your specialization.
So reply back with details to get a more detailed answer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?