29th January 2015, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Bachelor of Fine Arts is equivalent to B.Ed course?

Hello
I am doing BFA means Bachelor of Fine Arts
I want to do B.Ed course but many of my friends
told me that this is equal to my course.
So, is it true? kindly confirm me

31st January 2015, 11:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bachelor of Fine Arts is equivalent to B.Ed course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I am doing BFA means Bachelor of Fine Arts
I want to do B.Ed course but many of my friends
told me that this is equal to my course.
No, Bachelor of Fine Arts is not equivalent to B.Ed course. Both the courses are different. B,A is a Graduation level degree course and B.Ed is a Professional Degree level course. Those candidates who are interested to become a Teacher, must complete B.Ed degree from a recognized university.
1st February 2015, 12:12 PM
anair

B.Ed is an undergraduate professional degree which prepares students to work as teachers in schools. It is mandatory to teach in high schools.
To be eligible for the B.Ed course you must have completed a degree course in Arts, Science or Commerce with at least 50% marks. So you see, the course you currently are studying is not equivalent to the B.Ed course.
14th May 2015, 04:32 PM
amanshrivastava98

No, any of the bachelor degree is not equivalent to BEd.

BEd is a separate degree for which the eligibility criteria is as follows :

* The candidate must have completed his education from a recognized university under the scheme of 10+2+3 at least.

* The candidate must have possessed at least 50% marks in the graduation.

* The candidate must have attained an age of 21 years at the time of admission.
14th April 2016, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

hye
I have completed my B.Ed. from a recognised university. But I also love painting and art & craft. Should I do Fine Arts and if it right decision then how can i make it as carrer's right option.
please reply.
Thanking you
24th December 2016, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

How can we submit our GIC teacher form in Uttar Pradesh online .... if they need Bed with fine arts ???? or we are eligible without bed for teaching post...???
25th December 2016, 06:24 PM
bablu singh71

Bachelor of Fine Art is not equivalent to B.Ed course.B.F.A. is tree years degree course and B.Ed. is two years training course.
28th January 2017, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Hello I am doing G.D.Art means Government Diploma in Arts I want to do B.Ed course but many of my friends told me that this is equal to my course.
25th February 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i am pursuing PhD in economics. I want to go for PGT economics. Unfortunately i have no B.E.D. may i proceed for PGT or not. kindly suggest me....
21st October 2017, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

I had completed my graduation ( 7th year examination) from Bangiya sangeet parisad west Bengal from distance ,can I take admission in MFA in BHU
26th October 2017, 05:52 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

B.ed stands for Bachelor of Education where as bachelor of fine arts is totally different from b.ed.
In b.ed you will learn about teaching and teaching training will be provided.
In bachelor's of fine arts that is BFA you will learn about arts and creativity in different streams like sculpture, applied arts, painting etc.

With the help of b.ed degree you will get teacher's job and through BFA you will get a job in designing field.
22nd March 2018, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

I want interested in b.ed course but i dont know for fine arts candidate what subject is offered and what is the special paper for fine arts students ? Please let me know!
9th August 2018, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I am B.Sc graduate in 2007.and then in 2013-14 I did B.ed but that time I am not appear my 3 papers of B.ed because of some major problem now I want to be a B.ed degree of 1 year course how can do this ? I am in very trouble. please help me.
9th July 2019, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Hello, I have done my Bachelor in Visual Arts (BVA) in painting of 4 years course. After that I wanted to apply for B.Ed but I was told by the institute representative that BVA candidate is not entitled for B.Ed course. Is it correct?
28th October 2019, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Is BFA Student can do bed course by correspondence or regular mode tell please
11th January 2020, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

Hello I Have Done B.A BEd & Now Bachelor of Visual Art course Continuing A future time Any Problem My B.A BEd course , I a'm apply to Any time school Education teacher Job Please Reply me
16th November 2020, 06:00 AM
Unregistered

I am a BFA (Photography & visual communication)., graduate, I want to pursue B ed in Social Stidies, am I eligible to do B ed?? I also did my Distance eucation MA in Journalism & Mass Communication. I also have 4 1 years of teaching experience in University and school. Please advise me. 9491009035 is my Phone number. Thank you
2nd September 2021, 04:08 PM
Minal F

Bachelor of Fine Arts- Candidates must have 12th passed in any stream from a recogniszed university.

A fine Arts course is usually pursed by students who have an artist hidden in them.

B.ed- Bachelor of Education- Candidates who are interested in pursuing a career in teaching and other related field.
31st March 2023, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done BFA and MFA my frends and teachers told me that my digrees are equlant to BFA and MFA
4th April 2023, 02:36 AM
smvote

No, a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) degree is not equivalent to a Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree.

A BFA is an undergraduate degree program that focuses on the visual or performing arts, such as painting, sculpture, theater, dance, music, and other creative fields. It is a four-year program that emphasizes hands-on learning, artistic expression, and developing technical skills in a specific artistic discipline.

On the other hand, a B.Ed degree is an undergraduate degree program that focuses on developing skills and knowledge related to teaching and education. It is a two-year program that includes coursework and practical training in pedagogy, curriculum design, educational psychology, classroom management, and other aspects of teaching and learning.

Although both programs involve creative and artistic elements, they have different goals and prepare students for different careers. A BFA is ideal for students who want to pursue a career in the arts, while a B.Ed is ideal for students who want to become teachers or work in education-related fields.
30th June 2023, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I have done BFA in arts and master of fine arts also now i want to do b.ed but phd also, my family want me to do b.ed but i want phd. Same I am preparing for net JRF. Should I do B.Ed or Ph.D. And is there a bed in a year?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?