25th January 2014, 08:06 PM
Ravimadaanjnv

How to make a good career in Journalism and mass communication after 12th from science stream

How to get a good career in journalism and mass communication after 2 from science stream...?
Is there any entrance exam...?

Related Questions:
  1. Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA
  2. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  3. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  4. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  5. Eligibility criteria for M.A (Mass Communication) in good colleges and universities?
  6. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  7. Which stream is the best in MBA? I did Journalism and Mass communication degree
  8. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  9. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Can I prepare for the entrance exam of mass communication if I dont like Mathematics in 11th?
  11. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How should I become a new reader after completing my B.Tech? What type of course should I prefer?
  13. How to do B.A Hons in Journalism and mass communication? I am in class 12th
  14. University of Kashmir-Faculty of Social Science- Mass Communication and Journalism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Course fees for Journalism and Mass Communication?
  16. Mass communication and journalism courses after 12th standard?
  17. How to pursue Mass Communication in Journalism?
  18. How to do Ph.D after doing M.Phil in Journalism and Mass Communication
12th May 2017, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to make a good career in Journalism and mass communication after 12th from science stream

I have completed pcmc science with 57% I want to be in communication field so what about these
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?