21st September 2015, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?

Friends,
I had completed my 12th Board exam from RBSE Board with PCM Group and secured 69% marks. Now, I want to study Mass Communication and Journalism course. So, kindly tell me the details how to approach this field after 12th?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  2. Colleges in Pune for 1 year B.Ed course?
  3. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  4. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  5. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  6. Am I eligible to study PhD if secured 60.68% in M.A.(Mass Communication & Journalism) and 65.65% in MBA/PGDM(Marketing)? For which subject I should study PhD?
  7. Cutoff of BDS colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai? List of medical government colleges and government aided colleges in Mumbai and New Mumbai?
  8. Good mba colleges for SC candidate with CET score of 77 in Maharashtra?
  9. How can I get admission to study Mass Communication in Graduation if secured 81% in 12th?
  10. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  11. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  12. Fee Structure for MBBS in various colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Courses available after completing B.A course?
  14. Eligibility to study B.E. in Rajasthan Technical University for a candidate who has secured 48.6% in 12th RBSE? -- [New]
  15. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  16. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  17. Procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Mass Communication for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication candidate?
  18. Courses available to study in Master's Degree for Mass Communication & Journalism candidate in Abroad?
22nd September 2015, 05:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?

For mass communication course you are definitely eligible because any stream candidates are eligible for it. You have to appear for entrance exam for getting admission in a top institute.

Therefore, be prepared for the entrance exam of leading institutes if you want to make a good career in journalism. Admission is purely based on the performance in exam and interview.
27th May 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM?

I have got 70%marks in 12 science in rbse but i have 61 marks in math so i can apply improvement form and if i can apply than say after how many days this exam done .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?