12th March 2012, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA

I have done my +2 with 50% markr with art stream.
And pursuing BA. And this time i'm confused. That what i should which course. I'm not selected one in course of physical education, Journlism, mass communication.plz tell me.help me.
I want to make a good career. Which course is best for good career.plz help me

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  2. Admission for M.Tech after passing GATE with 70%? Names of the government colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  3. Is it beneficial to study B.Com with Mass Communication if secured 81% in 12th?
  4. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  5. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship while pursuing B.A(Hons) mass communication and Journalism after scoring 81.2% in 12th class CBSE board?
  6. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Which college should I prefer to have a career as Journalist?
  8. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  9. Can I become a journalist after completing B.E CSE?
  10. Best colleges in Delhi for BJMC? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Journalism, Mass Communication or Architecture after completing 12th?
  12. Should I have to study Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course to become a Photographer?
  13. How can I study Mass Communication and Journalism if secured 69% in 12th RBSE PCM? -- [New]
  14. Which are the various institutes in Mass Communication, Media and Journalism in Punjab?
  15. Is it possible for me to do masters in fashion designing after completion of B.A Journalism and Mass communication?
  16. Does Jamia Millia Islamia offers Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication course? Procedure to get admission?
  17. How to do MSc in Journalism from government university? I am pursuing Bachelor of Mass Communication from Kurukshetra University
  18. How to study B.A mass communication and journalism through distance education?
26th March 2012, 06:35 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my +2 with 50% markr with art stream.
And pursuing BA. And this time i'm confused. That what i should which course. I'm not selected one in course of physical education, Journlism, mass communication.plz tell me.help me.
I want to make a good career. Which course is best for good career.plz help me
There are wide range of options for the students belonging to Arts stream. After the completion of the BA program, candidate may opt for LLB program. The duration of program is 3 years and after successful completion one will be eligible to practice in a court of Law. One can also opt for Masters degree courses in a relevant field. Candidate interested in Teaching profession may look to pursue B.Ed program, from a NCTE approved University, after the completion of Bachelors program. Beside this one may also look for an MBA option.

Hence, there are ample opportunities for the Arts student even if one is not interested in field such as Mass Communication and Journalism.
19th April 2013, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course(Except physical education, journalism, mass communication) should I opt after completion of my BA course? I have done 12th with 50% marks and currently I am pursuing BA

after 12th with art stream i can do gnm nursing course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?