20th October 2015, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

List books for preparation of Junior Executive (Commercial) examination of Airport Authority of India?

I want to know about the books for preparing for the Junior Executive (Commercial) examination in Airport Authority of India. Please reply fast.

Related Questions:
  1. Syllabus and suitable books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive IT exam?
  2. Best study materials to crack AAI examination for Junior Assistant post?
  3. Need preparation material for AAI Manager (HR) examination?
  4. When the application form of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) recruitment will be released? Syllabus and sample question papers for preparation?
  5. Syllabus and reference books to prepare for Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Electronics) written exam?
  6. Syllabus and suitable books for preparation of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive(Air Traffic Controller) recruitment exam?
  7. Can u give suggestions to prepare for airport authority of India for the post of Junior Executive (Electronics) and what is syllabus and the Books?
  8. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam?
  9. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  10. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  11. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  12. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment for B.E.(ECE) graduate?
  13. Books and syllabus for the post of Junior Executive(Electronics) in Airport Authority of India exam?
  14. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  15. Previous year question papers for Airport Authority of India junior executive (civil)?
  16. Schedule of Airport Authority of India recruitment test for Junior Executive Post?
  17. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the syllabus of Airport Authority of India exam for Junior Executive in IT?
21st October 2015, 01:29 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List books for preparation of Junior Executive (Commercial) examination of Airport Authority of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know about the books for preparing for the Junior Executive (Commercial) examination in Airport Authority of India. Please reply fast.
Books:-

Reasoning Ability by R.S. Agarwal
Elementary English by Wren and Martin
Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal
Electronics Basics by J.B Gupta
Wireless Communication by Rappaport
21st October 2015, 09:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List books for preparation of Junior Executive (Commercial) examination of Airport Authority of India?

Here I have mentioned some of the preparation books for Junior Executive post in Airport Authority of India(AAI) :

* AAI Manager by Ashish Dixit.

* Comprehensive guide by Disha Publications.

* A modern approach to Verbal and Non-verbal Reasoning by R S Agarwal.

* Lucents General Knowledge by Sanjeev kumar.

* TMH Objective English for competitive examination by Hari prasad.

* Quantitative aptitude by R S Agarwal.
1st January 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send me precious years question papers for junior executive HR of AAI ASAP at [email protected]
4th July 2018, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus & pattern for Jr executive commercial job in AAI ? Kindly suggest for reference books.
17th August 2018, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Kindly share me the previous year question paper for Jr executive commercial in AAI to [email protected] to email ID...
26th September 2018, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Can I get the previous year question papers of Juniour Executive AAI Corporate Planning and Commercials?
27th September 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

I want to know which books should be prepare for airport authority India junior executive {commercial}... Please reply me fast
8th October 2018, 11:40 PM
ritesh0691

Books:-

Reasoning Ability by R.S. Agarwal
Elementary English by Wren and Martin, S.P. bakshi
Quantitative Aptitude by R.S Agarwal, Arun sharma
Electronics Basics by J.B Gupta
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?