29th October 2015, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission into M.Sc. Integrated course after 10+2 completion?

I am seeking admission for my daughter who is completing her +2 this year. I want to know about getting admission in m.sc integrated course. Please reply.

30th October 2015, 09:47 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get admission into M.Sc. Integrated course after 10+2 completion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am seeking admission for my daughter who is completing her +2 this year. I want to know about getting admission in m.sc integrated course. Please reply.
The candidates who have completed their 12th standard in science stream are eligible to apply to the M.Sc. Integrated course. The applicant should possess minimum 50% marks in the qualifying examination to seek admission to the same. The admission to the course is offered on the basis of the marks of the qualifying exam.
31st October 2015, 07:43 AM
Sam James

Default Re: How to get admission into M.Sc. Integrated course after 10+2 completion?

To get admission in BSc - MSc integrated course the best thing you have to do is clearing JAM exam of iit.

It is a 5 year integrated course after the 3rd year you will get an intermediate BSc certificate and based on your performance only you will be allowed to complete the next phase that is MSc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?