12th January 2011, 03:01 PM
Unregistered

From where to get application form for admission to MSc Integrated Ph.D course in BARC?

from when will the application form for admission to MSc- integrated PhD in barc will be issued? please reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Availability of application forms for BARC and IISER integrated PhD in Physics?
  2. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  4. What is the syllabus for MSc Integrated Ph.D?
  5. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  6. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  7. List of top universities which provides M.Sc Ph.D integrated course?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  9. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  10. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  11. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  12. Last date of submitting online form for Integrated PhD at IISc?
  13. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  14. How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology? -- [New]
  15. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  16. IGNOU (IPHDAP) is eligible for NET or not?
  17. Admission in integrated M.Sc+Ph.D through JEST? Last date of application?
  18. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
20th January 2011, 08:34 PM
kumarpravir007
Senior Member+++

Default Re: From where to get application form for admission to MSc Integrated Ph.D course in BARC?

hello friend.........
the date for the sale of the application form for the admission in the M.Sc integrated PhD in barc has not been announced ...........
you will be informed whenever the date will be announced .........so keep visiting this forum

regards
pravir
20th February 2011, 10:05 AM
sanjukta roy

Default Re: From where to get application form for admission to MSc Integrated Ph.D course in BARC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumarpravir007 View Post
hello friend.........
the date for the sale of the application form for the admission in the M.Sc integrated PhD in barc has not been announced ...........
you will be informed whenever the date will be announced .........so keep visiting this forum

regards
pravir

thanks
13th March 2011, 01:09 PM
sanjukta roy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanjukta roy View Post
thanks
when will the application forms for MSc integrated PhD at BARC be available?
24th May 2011, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

excuse me sire plz tell about the integrated b sc course now i have completed my 2 science with 92%
1st November 2011, 09:31 PM
Unregistered

when will application form availabale for integrated msc and bsc
17th February 2012, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir , I am Ajay From Chennai now i am doing 12th std . will i eligible for joining Integrated MSc in BARC.PLZ tell me
1st September 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

how i can do m.sc. From b.a.r.c.
17th December 2013, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

i m doing b.s.c frm k.u.k . can u tell me how can i apply for m.s.c in chemistry in BAARC...?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?