8th November 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

How to make career in actuarial science field after studying Science in 11th and 12th?

I am in class 11 and studying Science stream right now. I want to make my career in actuarial science. So how can i do so?

9th November 2015, 08:01 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to make career in actuarial science field after studying Science in 11th and 12th?

Actuarial science is all about application of mathematical and specially statistical methods for analysis of various programs of companies.
To make career in actuarial science, it will be better to study statistic after completing higher secondary certificate examination.
Indian Statistical Institute is best college for students to study Bachelor of Statistic which is 3 year degree program for the students who have completed higher secondary certificate.
There are 3 Indian Statistical Institute available in India and they are
-ISI Bangalore
-ISI Kolkata
-ISI Delhi

Students have to go through entrance test and interview to get admission in ISI.
Registration process for entrance examination starts in the month of February and concluded in the month of March.
Its written examination is conducted in month of May.
Students can also get previous year question paper and sample paper from its website.
The students qualified in entrance examination will be called for interview and then for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?