13th June 2012, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

How to pursue the course of Actuarial Science?

My children are studying in 10th and 12th (PCM) from state board school. There is good job opportunity in the field of acturial science. I wish that my children should persue the course of acturial science. Is there is any school / college where should I admit them for studies?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue actuarial science program?
  2. How to pursue actuarial science after passing 10th?
  3. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA? -- [New]
  4. Universities/colleges having Actuarial Science courses in India? How to make a career in Actuarial Science being an economics graduate?
  5. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Which are the colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  7. Which are the good colleges in India to pursue UG course in Actuarial Science? Details about the colleges?
  8. Is post graduation of any use to excel in Actuarial career?
  9. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  10. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  12. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  13. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  14. Courses which can be done along with M.Com? Entrance exams after B.Com?
  15. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  16. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Procedure to become a stock broker after completing B.A program from Delhi University? Institutes offering the course?
  18. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
8th February 2013, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to pursue the course of Actuarial Science?

how can i pursue actuarial science after 10th standadard?
25th May 2013, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

how can i pursue actuarial science after 10th standadard
5th October 2021, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Which institution in Mumbai run actuarial degree course externally?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?