8th November 2015, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Need last years 12th Physics and Maths question papers of NIOS?

If someone could help me with the last 5-10 years of 12th standard Math and Physics question papers of the National Institute of Open Schooling examination, I would truly appreciate that.

Related Questions:
  1. Chances to reappear in English and Maths Board exam of 12th NIOS for a candidate who has qualified around 8 years ago?
  2. Download Physics, Chemistry and Biology solved question papers of last 5 years for 12th NIOS Board exam
  3. Download English, Chemistry, Physics, Maths-B and Pure Maths question papers of last 3 years for 12th IGCSE Board exam
  4. Can I apply for 12th NIOS Board exam in this Summer if already appeared from UP Board?
  5. Solved question papers of NIOS 12th?
  6. Is it compulsory to study two language subjects in 12th NIOS Board?
  7. Question papers of last 10 years of CBSE 12th board examination -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to appear for BSc Nautical after passing 12th with Maths and Physics
  9. Last 5 years question papers of Maths, Physics, Chemistry, English of class 12th?
  10. Mathematics question papers of last 5 years for 12th NIOS Board exam
  11. Physics question papers of last 5 years for 12th WBCHSE Board exam with solutions?
  12. Am I eligible for CDS after BBM and applying for Physics and Maths Paper in NIOS?
  13. Download Physics and Chemistry solved question papers of last 10 years for 12th CBSE
  14. Is NIOS better than CBSE for me? Will I get good job or admission in DU with NIOS marks?
  15. Physics, Chemistry and Maths question papers of past 10 years for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  16. Can I do BCA with NIOS maths marksheet ?
  17. Is is possible to appear for 12th Physics and Maths papers again? Procedure to enroll for that?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in JEE Main & Advanced and EAMCET if qualified in Compartmental exams of 12th NIOS? Can I get admission in any Engineering college of Andhra Pradesh without any entrance exam?
9th November 2015, 08:24 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: Need last years 12th Physics and Maths question papers of NIOS?

NIOS stands for National Institute of Open Learning.
It is very poplar open schooling board in India.
It is recognized by the Human Resource Department, Govt of India.

For the students appearing in 12th boards examination of NIOS, previous year question paper is very important for preparation which gives the idea to the student about the type of questions being asked in the examination and students can prepare according to that to secure good marks in the examination.
Previous year question papers is easily available in market.
Satish and Brothers book is very popular for previous year question paper.
Also, the set of previous year question paper is uploaded by NIOS board on their official website every year but they don't provide that of more than 2-3 years old.
So, it will be better to get that from market which will provide last 10 years question paper.
Also,NIOS uploads sample paper for preparation of students before examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?