26th November 2015, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Good job in private or government sector after M.Sc with Agriculture?

I have completed m.sc with agriculture, what I should to get a good job in private or govt. sector or what I should do to stable my career. Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector?
  4. How to get Job in Government sector or Private sector in Delhi having scored 68% in B.Ed and 71% in M.Sc Microbiology?
  5. How to get job in private sector company after completing M.Sc Agriculture?
  6. How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering?
  7. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  10. Is there any job opportunity after completion of MSc Physics?
  11. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  12. Can I get a government job with salary of 25000 after B.Sc in Agriculture?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Agriculture?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  17. Can I get a good job in government/private sector after passing B.Tech with 74%?
  18. How can I get a good job in future in government or private sector
27th November 2015, 10:12 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good job in private or government sector after M.Sc with Agriculture?

The scope for the Agriculture in the present days is very high. You should try for government sector as well as private sector and after getting job offers decide which is a better one and opt for job in the concerned sector. You should prepare yourself for the written test and interview and apply in the job openings in both public as well as private sector.

You can work in the following sectors:-
-Departments of agricultural engineering
-Water management
-Area development projects
-Minor irrigation projects
-Agricultural machinery manufacturing organizations
-Tea gardens
-Food Corporation of India
-National Seeds Corporations
-Dairy and food industries
-Agro industries
-National Dairy Development Board
-NABARD and other banks
-Agricultural finance corporations
-Indian Council of Agricultural Research
-Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
-Agricultural universities and non government voluntary organizations.

JOB CATEGORIES :
1.Agricultural Extension officer.
2.Agricultural Engineer.
3.Professor for Agricultural Engineer.
4.Indian Agricultural Research Institute officer.
5.Fertiliser and Irrigation officer and various other roles.

Top companies which recruit a good number of agriculture candidates every year:
-Newage Agri Tech Ltd.
-Premier World.
-Ranawat Group.
-A.P Engineering.
-BSA International Exports.
-GANM Impex.
-Hymatic.
-Everest Instructions and many more.
27th November 2015, 10:38 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Good job in private or government sector after M.Sc with Agriculture?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed m.sc with agriculture, what I should to get a good job in private or govt. sector or what I should do to stable my career. Please advise me.

There are numerous jobs in both private and government sector for the Agriculture students.

They can work as Agriculture Officer, Agriculture Surveyor, Sales Officer, Business Development Executive,
Area Sales Manager, Pest Control Supervisor, Manager, Seed Technologist, Rice Breeder, etc.

The aspirant can work in fertilizer companies, pesticides companies, seed companies, educational institutions,
research institutions, tea gardens, coffee and rubber plantations, cotton, jute and tobacco companies, agricultural production centres etc.

Regarding government jobs there are vacancies in IFFCO, BHU, CPCRI, IIPR, UPSSSC, Coffee Board, ICAR,
Central Coastal Agricultural Research Institute, Anand Agricultural University, Central Rice Research Institute etc.

The aspirant can check the job vacancy details in the news papers and websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?