19th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering?

How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering? Can someone please provide me the answer on this? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer soon on the same. Let me know all the possibilities.

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  2. Whether Private Sector is better than Government Sector for B.Sc(Agriculture) candidate?
  3. Is B.Tech after 12th from KSOU in Civil Engineering Valid? Will I get a job in government sector as well as in private sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What are the job opportunities available for me in private and government sector after completion of BCA course?
  5. What job I can apply in private sector after completion of diploma correspondence course?
  6. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  7. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  8. Which all Government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Agriculture graduation?
  9. What are the career options available after completion of M.Sc course in private sector and government sector? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  11. How can I make a career in Agricultural field?
  12. How to get job in core private sector after completion of B.E ECE course?
  13. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  14. Job opportunities in private sector after graduating in Agriculture?
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  16. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Tech(Agriculture) candidate?
  17. What is the scope of getting a job in private sector bank after completion of B.Com?
  18. Which is best after B.Tech, MBA or M.Tech? Can I get a government or private sector job?
26th October 2015, 09:48 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get a job in private or government sector after completion of B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering? Can someone please provide me the answer on this? It will be really helpful for me if you can answer soon on the same. Let me know all the possibilities.

There are lots of jobs available in both government and private sector for Agriculture Engineer.

There are many vacancies in private companies like sales officer, agriculture surveyor, area sales manager, business development executive, Medical Coder, Pest Control Supervisor etc.

For the jobs in private companies you have to apply for the job through email or directly.
They call for an interview after clearing the interviews you will be given offer letter.

Regarding government jobs you have to apply to the vacancies offered through online or offline.
You can check the details in the company websites or the advertisement they publish.
They will conduct tests/interviews.

There are vacancies in Punjab Agricultural University for the post of Research Fellow Farm Machinery, Research Fellow Agricultural Engineering.

There are vacancies in Govt. of Chattisgarh for the post of Technical Assistant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?