5th December 2015, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to do MCA without Computer Science in B.Sc?

Hi,
I want to do MCA from Regular. I have to completed my B.Sc last year only. Is it possible to do MCA without Computer Science? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
6th December 2015, 06:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do MCA without Computer Science in B.Sc?

If you have studied maths as one of the subject during your class 12th then surely you will be eligible for entrance exam for MCA admission. Just make sure that you have got 50% marks in your graduation to become eligible for MCA admission.

Entrance exam is conducted by the university concerned and you have to perform well in the exam then only you will get admission through counselling in your choice of college.
6th December 2015, 11:55 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do MCA without Computer Science in B.Sc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I want to do MCA from Regular. I have to completed my B.Sc last year only. Is it possible to do MCA without Computer Science? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
If you have completed B.Sc in Mathematics from a recognized university then you are eligible for MCA course.

Those candidates who have completed BCA, B.Sc in CS/IT/Mathematics, B.Tech/B.E in CS/IT from a recognized university are eligible for MCA course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?