3rd May 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?

Sir/Mam,

I obtain 49% marks in graduation and 48% marks in post graduation . But i want to do B.Ed for the job of teaching. so you, please tell me that it is possible to do B.ed with such marks.If yes, than how can.Ibelongs to General caste.Please answer my question as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to any of the post graduation course when I have not scored 50% marks in Graduation?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Ed in IP university? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What is the criteria for MDU B.E regular? I have scored 49.5% in my graduation from DU
  4. Can I improve my marks in graduation? I did my graduation 5 years back from DU
  5. How to apply for PO on the basis of Post Graduation? I have scored 53% in graduation
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  7. Can I get a job in Infosys, TCS, Wipro or any other IT company?
  8. Can I apply for B.Ed on the basis of Post Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible for PO Exams having scored 56% in Graduation and 62% in Post Graduation?
  10. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  11. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  12. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  13. Am i eligible to appear in UPTET? I've less than 50% marks in graduation but attained more than 50% marks in both post graduation and B.Ed
  14. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  15. Am I eligible to appear for UGC exam after scoring 46% in graduation and 52% in Post Graduation? I am from General Category
  16. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D if I have scored less than 50% in post graduation?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  18. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
3rd May 2015, 02:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?

As far as minimum eligibility criteria is concerned you have to fulfill 50% marks criteria for most of the B.Ed entrance exams in India. If you belong to reserved category then you need 45% marks in your Graduation to become eligible after relaxation of 5% marks.

Therefore, it will be difficult for you to get admission in B.Ed with this percentage because you have less than 50% marks and you are a General category candidate. Hence, you must look for other options.
14th June 2019, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 49% marks in Graduation and 48% in Post Graduation?

How can I do B.Ed course even when scored only 43% marks in Graduation and 58% in Post Graduation?
24th July 2021, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I have done graduation with 49 percent also done bed masters passed with 65 percent am I eligible for pgt in Bihar teacher%u2019s vaccency
2nd September 2021, 09:53 PM
Minal F

B.ed Means Bachelor of Education.

Candidates must have a graduate degree with minimum 50 to 55%marks or post graduate with 55%marks so that you are eligible for B.ed course.
10th September 2021, 06:03 PM
Singhskomal

Minimum percentage required in graduation or postgraduate is 50% .
Relaxation for reserve candidate with 5%
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?