3rd May 2015, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation in Accounts?

Sir/Mam,

May i know that this college do offer a post graduation in accounts? and what is the eligibility to get admission here? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges provide post graduation in Accounts? What is the eligibility criteria for the admission?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in B.Ed for a candidate who has secured 59% in Post Graduation and 44% in Graduation?
  3. Am i eligible to appear for CDAC?
  4. What should I do further post graduation or masters in accounts/taxation?
  5. PG in Hotel Management is possible after B.Sc Computers?
  6. List of colleges along with their eligibility criteria for post graduation in Microbiology? Can a B.Sc passed student do his post graduation in Microbiology?
  7. Can I apply for B.Ed course with 50% marks in Graduation and 53% in Post Graduation?
  8. Am I eligible to study B.Ed if completed B.Sc from Punjab University?
  9. Am I eligible for B.Ed and TET after doing B.Com with 49.33%
  10. Eligibility criteria for post graduation course in IIIT for BE graduate?
  11. Detailed information and eligibility to study Post Graduation in Plant Science at ICAR?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do post graduation in microbiology?
  13. Am I eligible for Indian Economic Services exam after completion of post graduation course via distance mode? Can someone let me know on the eligibility criteria followed for the IES exam?
  14. How can I apply for Food Corporation of India AG-III(Accounts) recruitment? Detailed information and eligibility to apply?
  15. Eligibility criteria to do PG from NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the minimum eligibility criteria to get admission for post graduation in computer science?
  17. Eligibility criteria to pursue M.S. in Computer Science from US having done Graduation and Post Graduation in Arts and MCA from IGNOU?
  18. How to do post graduation from NIFT after doing graduation in computer science honors from banaras hindu university? What is the eligibility criteria?
6th May 2015, 03:35 PM
Forumexpert
Member+

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing post graduation in Accounts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

May i know that this college do offer a post graduation in accounts? and what is the eligibility to get admission here? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria for the same? Thanks.
Colleges offers post gradation courses in Accountants:

1. Alliance Business School,
Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura - Anekal Main Road, Anekal,
Bangalore,
Karnataka

2. Amrita School of Arts and Sciences – Kochi,
Brahmasthanam, Edappally North P.O , Edappally,
Ernakulam, Kerala

3. Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science & Management,
No.1699 (43/1), Dr.Rajkumar Road, 3rd Stage, Rajajinagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka

4. Goutham College,
#258, 5th Main, Ist Phase, W.O.C. Road, Manjunathnagar,
Bangalore, Karnataka

5. Government Fine Arts Institute,
472, M.G. Road, Indore, Madhya Pradesh

Eligibility to apply for the post graduation course in accountants:

1. Graduation is the basic qualification required to go to the post graduation in Accounts.
2. The candidate also got bachelor's degree in any of the fields like Commerce / Accounting / Management / Economics.
3. They have to qualify the degree with minimum 50% marks for any of recognized institutes of the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?