10th December 2015, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do BA after Diploma in Fashion Technology?

I have studied Diploma course in Fashion technology. Now i want to pursue BA course. SO i want to know if i can do this course or not?

10th December 2015, 08:45 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA after Diploma in Fashion Technology?

No, it is not possible to do BA course after completion of your Diploma course in Fashion Technology. To be eligible to pursue Diploma in Fashion Technology course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard with Science/Arts/Commerce stream from a recognised board. Most of the Colleges/Universities offers direct admissions on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some Colleges/Universities conducts an entrance examination for offering admission in B.A course. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to do BA course.
10th December 2015, 11:33 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do BA after Diploma in Fashion Technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have studied Diploma course in Fashion technology. Now i want to pursue BA course. SO i want to know if i can do this course or not?
No, diploma in Fashion Technology candidates are not eligible for B.A course.

If you have passed 12th standard with arts subject from a recognized board then you are eligible for B.A course.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?