5th December 2015, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

How to study MS in Abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

Sir,
This is Pavan Kumar Reddy, studying in B.Pharmacy 4th year. After 6 months my education is completed, but I will ask the question is after B.Pharmacy, my career is to start. My goal is to do MS studies in Abroad. But how? I don't know any information.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  2. What are the exams I need to write after completion of B.Tech do study abroad?
  3. Am I eligible to study in abroad after completion of 10th standard in India?
  4. Am I eligible to study abroad after completion of my under graduation with backlog?
  5. What should I do next to study in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  6. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to study abroad?
  8. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Claims made by All New Educational Consultancy regarding study Abroad are true?
  10. Scholarships available to study in Abroad on 12th basis? -- [New]
  11. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  13. Is there any scholarship available to study in abroad after completion of Class 10th?
  14. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?
  15. Can I study abroad after completion of 12th? What is the procedure followed?
  16. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. Which course is best to do in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  18. What is procedure to study abroad after completing B.Sc Nursing?
11th December 2015, 03:58 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study MS in Abroad after completion of B.Pharmacy?

To study MS course in Abroad after completion of your Graduation course, you must have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/IELTS examination. Whether to appear in GRE examination or not depends on the selection of country you wish to pursue MS course. To get admission in any course in any Abroad University, you must have to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By reporting your examinations scores, you can apply for admission to MS course in Abroad Universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?