13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?

Respected Sir/Madam,
I am a student of B.E. Mechanical Engineering. I am studying in 4th semester. I want to do Internship now. Can you tell me that Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited is providing Internship or not? Please let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Indian Road Construction Corporation Limited offer Internship to B.E.(Civil Engineering) 7th semester student?
  2. Procedure to apply for Internship in Electronics Corporation of India Limited, Hyderabad for B.Tech(Electrical Engineering) 7th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for 3 months Internship in Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for B.Tech Civil Engineering student?
  4. List of PSU exams in Instrumentation and Control Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Internship in SAIL if having backlog in B.Tech 4th semester?
  6. What is the scope after diploma in electronics and communication
  7. Detailed information about Railway Summer Internship/Training programme for B.Tech ME 4th semester student?
  8. List of companies in Ahmedabad offering Summer Internship for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  9. Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  10. List of companies offering Internship to B.E.(Mechatronics) 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  11. How to do Internship in Kochi Refineries Limited for Mechanical student?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Internship in BHEL for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  13. How many PSUs recruit without GATE score?
  14. IT companies which offer 1 month Summer Internship to B.E. 4th semester student in Hyderabad?
  15. Does Hindustan Unilever offer Internship to B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  16. Companies offering Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student in Belgaum?
  17. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(IT) 4th semester student in Mysore/Bangalore?
  18. Internship in National Defence Academy for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
26th December 2015, 01:23 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Does Rail Tel Corporation of India Limited offer an Internship to Mechanical 4th semester student?

You are not eligible for the internship program as of now. Eligibility for the internship is from Final as well as Pre-final year of the degree program. Right now Rail tel is not providing the internship program. But, as soon as we will get news, we will update you. You can check later.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?