13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to do an Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for MCA final year student?

Hello,
I am the student of MCA final year and I want to do Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited. Can you please provide me the eligibility criteria for the same? Please help me for this.

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to apply for Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for B.E.(Electronics & Communication Engineering) 2nd year student?
  2. Where can telecom students do internship? What is the eligibility criteria to do internship? List of companies with their contact details?
  3. Criteria for doing Internship in companies?
  4. Possibility of getting job in TCS after completing Internship for MCA final year student
  5. Companies which offers Internship in Bangalore for MCA final year student?
  6. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  7. Details about internship in India for MCA final year student?
  8. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship to MCA final year student?
  9. Companies which are providing internship to MCA final year student?
  10. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  11. Which company will provide internship for me if I wanted to course related to Telecom and networking?
  12. Eligibility to apply for Summer Internship in Wipro for MCA final year student?
  13. Eligibility to apply for Internship in Telecom companies like BSNL and LG for B.Tech(ECE) 2nd year student?
  14. Internship in MNCs or Indian telecom companies?
  15. Which industry provides internship and gives placement to ETC student?
  16. Detailed information about Internship for MCA final year student in Pune?
  17. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA students in Hyderabad? What is the eligibility criteria to apply for internship in any companies?
26th December 2015, 01:19 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to do an Internship in Millenium Telecom Limited for MCA final year student?

Eligibility criteria for the Millennium Telecom Limited are mentioned below:

1. You must have minimum of 60% till your current semester.
2. You must not have any current backlog.
3. You must not have any year backlog.
4. You must sound technical.

** These are the eligibility criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?