13th December 2015, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Internship details in IITs or any government companies being a BPUT student?

I am a student of bput (orissa) continuing my B.Tech in EE(6th semester). How do I apply for internship in IITs or in any government companies? Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. How to apply for internship in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which is the best place for internship in civil branch? I am a B.Tech student in BPUT BBSR
  3. Details of companies offering Internship to Petroleum students
  4. Need details of internship companies in Hyderabad for four months training?
  5. How to do internship while studying B.E Civil? In which companies can I do internship? Procedure to do internship?
  6. Which companies offering internship for B.Tech mechanical students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to be followed to do internship in HAL?
  8. Internship details in electronics based companies at Mumbai
  9. Details about companies offering internship for 3rd year B.Tech CS student in Orrisa?
  10. What is the procedure followed to do internship in HAL? What is the eligibility criteria followed to apply?
  11. How to do internship if I am a student of EEE? Which are the companies offering internship?
  12. List government companies for doing internship in Electronics field?
  13. How can I do internship in Tata Steel and Jindal companies?
  14. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  15. Detailed information about the companies offering Internship programme in Hyderabad for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  16. Details about the companies offering internship for final year MCA student in Hyderabad? What is the criteria to apply for internship in any company?
  17. List of companies offering Internship programme in Bangalore for MCA student?
  18. How may I get details about ECE related summer internship programs? How can I apply for the internship programs?
26th December 2015, 01:25 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: Internship details in IITs or any government companies being a BPUT student?

Procedure to apply for the internship in any Government organization is mentioned below:

1. You need to prepare internship letter from your institute.
2. Accordingly, you need to have NOC certificate from your organization.
3. Get your updated resume attached.
4. get your documents attested by the gazetted officer.
5. forward your document to the concerned organization.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?