4th April 2015, 04:02 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Sir,
I am Anup Singh, student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
4th semester student of Bharath University, Chennai.
I want to apply for Internship in Tata Motors.
Please tell me how I can apply?

10th April 2015, 11:02 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Anup Singh, student of B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering)
4th semester student of Bharath University, Chennai.
I want to apply for Internship in Tata Motors.
Please tell me how I can apply?
It's good to see that you are interested to apply for an Internship in Tata Motors. Tata Motors is one of the reputed company which you can gain more knowledge by doing Internship Training in Tata Motors. If you have shown a good performance during the internship process, then you may have a chance to get a job in Tata Motors based on your qualification. So, please perform well during the internship process and gain much knowledge as possible. Let's see the application process of Internship in Tata Motors.

PROCEDURE TO APPLY FOR THE INTERNSHIP IN TATA MOTORS:

- First, visit the official website of the Tata Motors by clicking the below link www.tatamotors.com and click the option " Careers ".
- Now the new page is open in this page, select "Students & Graduates"
- Download the application and fill up the details carefully.
Once, you filled the application you can click the Submit button.

Contact Information:
Official website - http://www.tatamotors.com/
Corporate Office - 022-66658282
11th April 2018, 11:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Internship in Tata Motors for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?

Sir, I'm Dhanvi sai ,student of b tech. Mechanical engineering,4th semester in Sreenidhi college in Hyderabad.
I want to apply for internship in Tata motors. What is the process
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?