17th December 2015, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Homeopathy in India? Detailed information about it?

Hello Everyone,
I want to do Diploma in Homeopathy in India. Please tell me what entrance exam I have to give? Can you please give me the details of this course? I am waiting for your answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to study diploma course in Homeopathy after passing 3 years diploma in civil engineering?
  3. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  4. What should I study further after completing Homeopathy Diploma course?
  5. Detailed information about entrance exams to study PhD in Organic Chemistry in India?
  6. List of homeopathy institute in India for doing correspondence diploma course?
  7. How can I study Diploma in Homeopathy to open a clinic being a graduate?
  8. What should I do study Homeopathy in India after completing diploma from Iran?
  9. Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?
  10. Is it possible to study Post Graduate Diploma course in Homeopathy through correspondence as 61 years age? -- [New]
  11. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?
  12. How to get admission in diploma Homeopathy for 12th Arts with experience in Homeopathy?
  13. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Homeopathy through correspondence for 21 years old student who has backlogs in 12th standard? Correspondence colleges in Karnataka for Diploma in Homeopathy?
  14. List of UGC recognized distance universities offering Diploma in Homeopathy program for B.A. graduate?
  15. List of the UGC recognized universities in India? I am interested to do Homeopathy course
  16. Detailed information about the entrance exams for Ph.D in Pharmaceutical program in India?
  17. Eligibility criteria and entrance exam dates for MD Homeopathy colleges in India? Colleges offering MD homeopathy outside India? How to apply for them?
  18. How to make my future in Homeopathy?
28th April 2023, 12:42 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study Diploma in Homeopathy in India? Detailed information about it?

In India, there are various entrance exams available for admission to a diploma course in Homeopathy. Here are some of the most popular entrance exams for diploma in homeopathy:
  • NEET: The National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) is a common entrance exam conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA) for admission to various medical and dental courses in India, including diploma in homeopathy.
  • BHMS Entrance Exam: Some universities or colleges conduct their own entrance exams for admission to diploma in homeopathy courses. For example, the University of Delhi conducts an entrance exam for admission to its diploma in homeopathy program.
  • State-level Entrance Exams: Some state-level entrance exams are conducted for admission to diploma courses in homeopathy. For example, the Maharashtra Common Entrance Test (MHT CET) is conducted for admission to various courses in Maharashtra, including diploma in homeopathy.
  • AYUSH Entrance Exam: The Ministry of Ayurveda, Yoga & Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha, and Homeopathy (AYUSH) conducts a national-level entrance exam for admission to various courses in the field of AYUSH, including diploma in homeopathy.
It is important to note that the specific entrance exam requirements may vary depending on the institution or university offering the diploma in homeopathy program. It is recommended that you check the admission requirements of the specific institution to which you plan to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?