17th December 2015, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

List of universities offering PhD in Hospitality in India?

Sir,
I want to do PhD in Hospitality. Please tell me which are the universities offers PhD anywhere in India? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities offering Ph.D in Astrology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities which offer PhD in Geology program in India
  3. List of universities which provides Ph.D course in India for foreign citizen?
  4. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
  5. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  6. List of universities offering MBA(Hospitality Management) with scholarship in UK? Entrance exams to get admission?
  7. List of reputed universities offering Ph.d programme in health care management in India?
  8. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  9. Universities offering Distance PhD in Commerce to Regular M.Com student in India?
  10. List of universities offering PhD in Environmental Microbiology?
  11. List of universities and their contract details for Ph.D in Astrology?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  13. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  14. Names of the universities offering Ph.D in India and Abroad? What are the opportunities?
  15. List of UGC recognized universities which offer PhD in Technology program in India
  16. Possibility of doing Ph.D without M.Tech after MCA? List of the universities in India offering Ph.D after MCA?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  18. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
25th December 2015, 10:43 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: List of universities offering PhD in Hospitality in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I want to do PhD in Hospitality. Please tell me which are the universities offers PhD anywhere in India? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.
List of Universities offering PhD in Hospitality in India:

Pacific University  
Address: P.B-12, Pacific Hills, Airport Road, Pratapnagar Extension,
Debari, Udaipur, Rajasthan 313024
Phone: 097724 22999

Sikkim Manipal University
Address: 8203, Himalaya Arcade, Opp Vastrapur Lake, Vastrapur,
Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380015
Phone: 03592 270 294

Kurukshetra University
Address: Kurukshetra, Haryana 136119
Phone: 01744 238 169

NIMS University
Address: Jaipur-Delhi Highway, Shobha Nagar, National Highway 11C, Jaipur, Rajasthan 303121
Phone: 097994 15000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?