21st December 2015, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

What is procedure of taking admission in F.Y.B.Com?

I want to take admission in F.Y.B.Com. I had taken admission form from college. But someone tell that I still need online form for admission. Is it really required for admission?

22nd December 2015, 09:51 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is procedure of taking admission in F.Y.B.Com?

To be eligible to get admission for pursuing B.Com course, you must have completed 12th standard with Commerce stream from a recognised board. Most of the Colleges/ Universities offers direct admission to B.Com course on the basis of 12th standard board examination marks whereas some Colleges/Universities offers admissions to merit candidates by conducting an entrance examination. The admission procedure is different from college to college, so, I suggest you to contact the college office for further details regarding admission procedure to be followed for getting admission in B.Com course.
23rd December 2015, 02:04 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is procedure of taking admission in F.Y.B.Com?

For admission in F.Y.B.Com, you need to have cleared your H.Sc examination from a reputed University. Following are the documents you will require in order to fulfill the admission criteria;

> Passing certificate of +2 level of examination.

> Passing certificate of 10th board examination.

After having collected all the above mentioned documents, you probably should contact the colleges providing the course and fill in the application form along with submission of all the documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?