7th April 2013, 07:56 PM
seema oberoi

Difference between M.A Psychology and MSc in Psychotherapy and counseling?

What is the difference between M.A. Psychology and M.sc in psychotherapy and counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. Is MSc counseling and psychotherapy from TGOU Nagaland recognized? Can I appear for NET?
  2. How will it be helpful for my career of doing M.Sc in Applied Psychology having completed MS in Psychotherapy?
  3. Difference between MA Psychology and MA applied Psychology? Which one is to be preferred? Is it wise to take up MSc in Applied Psychology being in Arts field?
  4. Institutes offering Ph.D in counseling and Psychotherapy?
  5. Is a PG in Commerce eligible to pursue a Masters in Counseling Psychology ?
  6. Difference between psychology and psychiatrist? -- [New]
  7. M.Sc in Psychology is possible after B.A. in Psychology?
  8. Reputed college for B.Sc Psychology? Difference between B.Sc Psychology and BA Psychology?
  9. Application procedure of M.Phil in Psychology? University providing this course?
  10. What is the difference between M.A psychology and MSc psychology
  11. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is Correspondence Course of MSc (psychotherapy and counselling) from TGOU Nagaland Certified? Am I eligible for higher qualification with this degree?
  13. Is Karnataka distance education offering MSW, PG course in AP in distance mode?
  14. Is it possible to enter in Psychology course with MSc in life science qualification?
  15. Eligibility for M.Sc clinical psychology? Institutes which offers this course to Nursing graduates? M.Sc and M.Phil degrees will made me Clinical Psychologist?
  16. Can I do MSc Psychology after completing B.A Psychology
  17. TNOU M.Sc in Psychology 2nd Year Counselling And Behaviour Modification Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Can a student of Arts stream become a Psychiatrist?
29th May 2013, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between M.A Psychology and MSc in Psychotherapy and counseling?

What is the difference between MSc Psychology and MSc Counselling psychology offereed by Madras University Distance Education
3rd August 2014, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Difference between M.A Psychology and MSc in Psychotherapy and counseling?

Im chemistry graduate I want to do.higher studies in psycholoy in.distance education which one is best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?