25th December 2015, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?

Hello,
Here I have graduated from B.A. Psychology in Delhi University. So I have a doubt that can I do M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.A. in Psychology? So please help me with it. Thank you!

3rd January 2016, 12:50 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Here I have graduated from B.A. Psychology in Delhi University. So I have a doubt that can I do M.Sc in Psychology after completing B.A. in Psychology? So please help me with it. Thank you!
Yes, you are eligible for M.Sc in Psychology.

Those candidates who have completed B.Sc/B.A in Psychology from a recognized university with above 50% marks are eligible for M.Sc in Psychology course.

Your age should be above 18 years.
3rd January 2016, 09:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Psychology) after completion of B.A. in same domain?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Since, you have studied Psychology subject at Graduation level so definitely you are eligible to apply for M.Sc in Psychology. The candidate who wish to join the M.Sc in Psychology course must have a Bachelor degree in Psychology from a recognized university. The selection to the M.Sc Psychology course is done based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university. Those who pass the written test will be needed to be appearing at an interview.
16th December 2016, 03:50 AM
Unregistered

I have completed BA in english & psychology in ycmou university so can I study MA Or M.sc psychology in ycmou university study center latur
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?