29th December 2015, 10:39 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects for 4th semester computer diploma as per MSBTE?

Which is the subjects of 4th semester computer diploma as per MSBTE? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. List of subjects in 4th semester of computer science diploma?
  2. ATKT limits available in G Scheme of MSBTE for CSE Diploma 3rd semester candidate?
  3. Can I be eligible for CDAC entrance test after passing diploma in computer engineering from MSBTE Mumbai
  4. Can I get admission after scoring 63% in diploma mechanical from MSBTE university?
  5. Procedure to do M.Tech Civil by distance education? Fee structure details?
  6. Procedure to apply for summer internship in MNC like WIPRO, IBM, TCS?
  7. How may I get admission through lateral entry in Maharashtra after passing 3 year diploma from MSBTE?
  8. Who organizes the Polytechnic exam? What is the schedule of it?
  9. How to get admission in Government College of Polytechnic in Pune?
  10. How may I apply for training in SAIL, Bokaro? I am pursuing diploma(In 4th semester) degree with mechanical stream from Punjab board of education
  11. How may I do Summer Training for 4th Semester( Computer Science)? What's the eligibility criteria and applying procedure?
  12. Details about PGDCA course?
  13. Is it possible to take admission into B.Com, BA and B.Sc. having done Diploma in Computer Technology?
  14. Is it possible for me to continue my diploma course again if I dropped out in 4th semester?
  15. Last 3 to 5 years solved question papers of diploma computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How to get admission in Gujarat as diploma? I have completed diploma in EJ trade
  17. List of companies which offer Training to Mechanical Engineering Diploma 4th semester student in Bangalore?
  18. How to prepare for IAS exam if I am a 4th semester of B.E/Mechanical
9th January 2016, 07:49 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects for 4th semester computer diploma as per MSBTE?

The subjects for 4th semester computer Diploma course as per MSBTE are mentioned below :-

1 Environmental Studies
2. Computer Hardware & Maintenance
3. Computer Network
4. Microprocessor and Programming
5. Object Oriented Programming
6. Computer Graphics
7. Professional Practices-II
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?