20th September 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to continue my diploma course again if I dropped out in 4th semester?

Sir/Mam,

I have dropped my 4th sem diploma mechanical engineering course from. Can I continue my diploma course? Can you please guide me with the information on the same? What should I do now? It would be really helpful if you can guide me in this?

21st September 2015, 09:49 PM
Silent work
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to continue my diploma course again if I dropped out in 4th semester?

Yes, it is possible for me to continue my diploma
course again if I dropped out in 4th semester.

But you can give the backlog subject only by going to exam directly without continue your 5th semester.

Just fill the backlog subjects form and pay the fee for it & give the exam of backlog subjects.
22nd September 2015, 07:44 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Is it possible for me to continue my diploma course again if I dropped out in 4th semester?

For every there will be a maximum limit to complete it.This limit will be nearly 2-3 years more than the regular time of the course completion.

This time is given generally when the students joined in course may not able to attend for exam or college due to some personnel issues like Health issues,Functions etc,..

So first check that your course which you have left in 4th semester is still remaining or expired.This information you can get only from the college/university where you have studied your Diploma.

If still there is a time to complete it then complete the course.

If they say that your course is expired then I am sorry that you have to start your Diploma course from beginning once again if you want Diploma certificate.
23rd September 2015, 05:23 PM
kanwar555

Smile Re: Is it possible for me to continue my diploma course again if I dropped out in 4th semester?

Yes Bro,

You can continue you College after dropped out in 4th Semester.My friend was having the same problem.In this case you need to make sure your gap in studies does not exceed your Diploma because the rule says that you can do your 3 years Diploma in at least 6 years.If this time limit gets exceeded then you need to reapply for admission.

You just need to fill all the backlogs you have if any and you need to submit the continuing fees for your College,and after that you can join your College as a regular student.
29th January 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

I'll drop the college in final year (3 year diploma from BTEUP) session 2019-2020 and join college for session 2020-2021 but the subjects and syllabus change completely so which syllabus or subject i'll prepare.
please guide me
29th January 2021, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

I'll drop the college in final year (3 year diploma from BTEUP) of session 2019-2020 then i rejoins the collge in session 2020-2021 but the syllabus and subject changes completely so which syllabus or Subject i followed and prepared for current year exam.
19th March 2023, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I am diploma second year third semester finish . Fourth semester joining this month is
possible ..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?